With speed, accuracy and reliability, HelloZero ensures that, whatever the pressure, your reconciliations will be ‘all square by 9am’
HelloZero has been built from the ground up to automate post trade reconciliation for ETD and OTC derivatives. It features advanced matching capability, workflow, case management and management information. For FCMs, it offers reduced risk and lower cost, and can lead to improved relations between clients and brokers.
The core capabilities that make more FCMs choose HelloZero
- Overnight data ingestion via FTP
- Retains original information for audit
- Load data once for multiple reconciliations
- Pre-populated with reference data for more than 100 CCPs, banks and exchanges
- Enhanced with machine learning
- Validated through daily use
Matches 21 data points
- Reconciles across:
- Trades, positions, price, OTE, cash, initial margin, LME averaging, commissions, fees and close outs
Manage by exception
- Identifies breaks to unique trade ID
- Top down and bottom up recs prevent ‘false positives’
- Rapid prioritisation of key risks
Single click adjustments
- Workflow raises ticket, tracks status
- Automatically assigns or escalates
- Adjustments with single click
Locked in logic
- Lock complex rules for consistency
- Can’t be overwritten on a whim
- New rules can be added at any time
- Carries over balance from previous day
- Ageing breaks flagged
- Rolls over unresolved breaks and re-values
- Reconciliations archived for seven years
- Can be interrogated for compliance
Reconciliation is an essential control function within your Futures & Options back office. If your team doesn’t have the right tools to find breaks, they are hampered and spend too much time addressing exceptions and compliance reporting. This leads to inefficient working with duplicated effort, manual intervention and additional cost.
Our specialised exception handling software for futures brokers applies the power of the cloud to reducing workload, enabling your team to concentrate on the value add aspects of their work.
Warning signs: Compliance alerts
Problems can occur when your compliance team start raising alerts on the exception management process or regulatory reporting timeliness. Or perhaps your client service team’s workload starts to increase noticeably. With fast, accurate and traceable reporting and auditing, our proven platform satisfies even the toughest compliance officer!
Your goal: A Trusted Single Source
Having a single source of essential business data such as instruments has long been the goal of many financial institutions. Without this, having the tools to prevent missing data bringing entire processes to a premature end is vital.
Our software takes missing data in its stride and allows your business workflows to continue unimpeded, whilst auditing any breaks and driving out additional exceptions. Our dynamic master data model allows for unlimited definitions for say instruments ‘on the fly’, with no need for any data pre-handling.
Reliance on key personnel
If your exception handling, reconciliations and compliance reporting relies on key individuals, the cost of inefficiency can be huge. Our software, designed by practising finance professionals, enables the adoption of standardised, audited workflow processes in which effort can be directed at resolving breaks, finding missing trades and correcting misallocations.
Our specialist derivatives reconciliations solution embodies all the hard won experience you need for derivatives recs including F&O, FX, LME and complex enegry trades
Available quickly via the cloud, we already handle 90% of exchange, counterparty and broker formats and data sources, leaving your team free to focus on finding and fixing exceptions
Based on the 80/20 rule, our specialist software has scope for ‘last mile’ customisation meaning our clients can focus on their own unique requirements, delivering the best of both worlds
Our commercial model is economically viable for organisations of any size, scaling up and down based on the value-add to your firm, working well for FCMs, banks and brokerages