Your success is our success
We help exchanges, banks, brokers and asset managers streamline their back-office processes for greater efficiency, transparency and security.
We believe in
- Putting the user at the heart of everything we do
- Streamlining complex processes
- Challenging the status quo and finding better ways to do things
- Aiming high and celebrating our own, and our clients’ successes
Which means we invest time to really understand out market, listen carefully to our customers, seek highly driven people to join our team and support them to innovate, hone their expertise, and reach their highest potential.
Why customers trust us
- Deep sector experience and technical expertise which means we offer best practical advice
- Our customer first approach means we’ll challenge the status quo and aren’t afraid to push back
- Repeatable processes and reusable modular software make our solutions simple to buy and fast to implement
- Our point solutions are designed for specific parts of the post trade process
What our people say
Life at Kynetix
Kynexion is one of many of the employee benefits, it is an annual weekend away to a European destination which is fully funded by Kynetix, which gives colleagues the chance to have fun, relax, connect and explore different destinations together as a team.
Here are some photos of what the team got up to in Copenhagen, Denmark this year:
Join our team
We are always on the lookout for talented, ambitious team players to join us on our journey. See our open positions below:
Kynetix has been officially accredited as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ organisation. Certification™ is a significant achievement. Using validated employee feedback gathered by Great Place to Work® – the global authority on workplace culture, with its rigorous, data-driven For All™ methodology – the accreditation confirms that at least 65% of employees have a consistently positive experience at Kynetix.
“We are thrilled to be Great Place to Work-Certified™!” says Reece Chapman, Marketing Manager at Kynetix. “It means a lot that our employees have reported a consistently positive experience with their colleagues, their leaders and their jobs. This is important to us because we know that when our people have a high-trust experience every day, they are more productive, drive better business results and make a difference to our customers.”