Delivery & Warrants Management
i-CAT™ is a web-based commodities delivery and warrants management solution which provides a single view of your clients' exposure at any given point.
It reduces the manual effort often associated with deliveries by automating many of the standard activities including invoicing, calculation of allowances and provides a single global source for client service queries. i-CAT also interfaces with NYSE Liffe Guardian and LMEsword to send and receive warrants information including tendered warrants and changes of ownership.
Due to the non-continuous nature of the deliveries process typical challenges in the deliveries operations arena include:
- How do invoices get generated more effectively and efficiently?
- How can invoices to clients be turned around more quickly?
- How does client account information get added to warrant information gathered from the exchanges and clearing houses?
- How can a single picture of warrant information be presented internally and externally?
- Are rent calculations correct and how can they be checked against the clearing house's calculations?
- Which warrants are in our custody?
- How can we quickly update and recalculate rent information such as due dates?
Warrants Issued Solved
I-CAT provides an integrated solution to combine all warrants information in a single global database capable of being viewed from any office. Based on standard database technology, information can be extracted and integrated with other internal databases and reporting systems to provide improved customer service and richer management information.
Easy-to-use Features - Fast Results
Getting the data from the exchanges
By providing an interface with NYSE Liffe Guardian, users are able to exchange warrants and grading information using simple upload and download services provided by NYSE Liffe Guardian. All interchanges are automatically audited and logged for later review or checking.
Finding and updating warrants quickly
The extensive single source of warrants information can be queried on a whole set of criteria including warrant number (including ranges and parts of), clients and account numbers, prompt date, status, origin and location.
The results of any search can be easily viewed and updated, including a batch update feature to apply new client codes and rent review dates to selected warrants.
Rent calculations can determine whether correct rental pricing has been applied and age allowances on some soft products can be automated.
Invoicing and tendering etc
i-CAT will provide an invoicing mechanism to allow you to automatically generate client invoices including rents due. Invoices can be produced by client account or by product and i-CAT includes the ability to use templates for different regulatory territories, so that invoices (and other reports) can be localised.
The true advantage of a web-based solution
As a web-based solution, your team can access the software from any office (subject to valid licences) and no software needs to be loaded onto workstations.
This also means that everybody within your organisation can have the same view of deliveries information, regardless of location and that your company can adopt a single global solution for managing deliveries.
Products currently supported by i-CAT include*:
Copper Grade A, Primary Aluminium, Standard Lead, Primary Nickel, Tin, Special High Grade Zinc, Aluminium Alloy, North American Special Aluminium Alloy (NASAAC).
Chicago Board of Trade
Oats, Rough Rice, Wheat, Mini Soybeans, Mini Wheat.
New York Metals Exchange
Chicago Mercantile Exchange
Random Length Lumber.
*Additional products and exchanges are continually being added to i-CAT. Please check with Kynetix for latest availability.
i-CAT employs a flexible security model which allows users to belong to particular user groups. Permissions are then assigned to these user groups, enabling different audiences to have access to different features. Such groupings could include trading desks, compliance, customer services and accounts.
i-CAT is delivered with a set of standard reports which enable reporting on client accounts, holdings etc. You can produce smart reports using your corporate style for direct distribution to clients with the flexible PDF reporting features of warrants, grading and tendering information by client account, commodity etc.
i-CAT has been developed with the Internet in mind. Built using the latest standard Internet technologies, i-CAT uses a central (web/application) server model and requires only a browser (Internet Explorer 7.0 or later) to use.
i-CAT delivers the following business benefits:
- Operational employees anywhere in the world will have a single view of accurate information on products, ownership and status.
- Customer service teams will be able to respond more quickly to queries.
- Manual processes will be eliminated saving time and cost.
- Management will be able to find out sooner how the business is performing.
- Better compliance is possible through tighter control of information and inbuilt auditing.
- Cost reductions will be achieved in preparing invoices through higher use of automation.
- Less risk that data is mismatched when spreadsheets and local databases are used for operational processes.
Please call+44 (0) 20 7836 1800or use this form:
This can happen because of an error with our mailing servers.
Please try again later or mail us on our e-mail address.